Baking was never so orgasmic! ;]

One bite and your in la-la land!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates

A Business College student with the dream of opening her own Bakery Boutique. For the past few months, i started baking! I started off with the simple stuff like cookies and brownies. Since i live in a country that doesn't have a culinary school, im gonna do courses in a restaurant and work with the head pastry chef! :]

Thursday, January 29, 2009

First timer!

Well, I'm a new baker, just started a few months back and i realized i have a passion for it! So basically iv made a blog to put down my recipes and what im baking! :]


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your cookies make me a happy boy!

January 29, 2009 at 5:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

carrot cake FTW

January 29, 2009 at 6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home